A 38 year old man has been issued with a civil injunction in Aylesbury.
Stefan Greco, of no fixed abode, appeared at Milton Keynes County Court on Monday 10 May where he was issued with a civil injunction.
The injunction, which is in place for one year, prohibits Stefan from:
- Entering or attempting to enter, open or cause damage to any unattended vehicle, without the consent or permission of the registered owner;
- Entering or attempting to enter, open or cause damage to any dwelling, property (including garden), garage or shed without the express consent or permission of the landowner or lawful occupier;
- Carrying, or being in possession of items for use in burglaries, thefts
- Failing to immediately leave any land or premises after being asked or instructed to do so by the landowner or lawful occupier
- Engaging in threatening, aggressive or violent behaviour to any frontline worker
- Engaging in disorderly behaviour towards any person
PC Lucie Hywood, of the Aylesbury Vale Problem Solving team, said: “This injunction follows a number of criminal offences and suspicious incidents involving Stefan.
Alongside this injunction, we continue to work with partner agencies to support and rehabilitate Stefan. By working together we can help Stefan to explore new positive pathways and in turn, prevent further offences.”