Chiltern Open Air Museum
The Chiltern Open Air Museum is home to over 30 rescued and reconstructed historic homes and workplaces, including the toll keepers cottage and blacksmith's forge.
Here's your chance to win a family pass (2 adults, 2 children) - you've got until midnight on April 14th to enter!
This Easter visit the lambs in the traditional lambing fold and take part in an Easter trail. And check out our Top 10 Things To Do on your visit below.
There are lots to explore and do during your day out at Chiltern Open Air Museum. Here is a list of our top 10 things to do:
- Construct model buildings in Northolt Barn
- Explore the site with one of our free sensory trail maps, available from the Ticket Office
- Try on a WWI uniform in the Nissen Hut and listen to fighter planes roaring overhead!
- Play in our adventure playground which is inspired by the historic buildings found at the Museum
- Have a chat with the animals – including our cows, sheep, chickens and goats and explore the farm
- Explore the Woodland Walk and try out our orienteering course
- “Spend a penny” in real Edwardian Public Conveniences!
- Put your spare change down the Wellhead on the Village Green and hear the well spirits talk
- Play with historic children’s games in Thame Vicarage Room and the 1940s Amersham Prefab
- Try on our Victorian accessories in Haddenham Croft Cottage and take some great selfies
T&CS: The prize is a family ticket (2 adults, up to 3 children) to the Chiltern Open Air Museum. Valid for any daytime event. No cash alternative is available, and tickets will only be valid for the dates shown. Prizes are non-transferrable. Reselling the ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void. Please pay attention to any COVID policies the venue may have in place. You may enter the competition as many times as you like. Standard Bucks Radio rules apply.