As today is Bonfire night, many homes in Bucks will be hearing fireworks outside their window.
However, it can be a potentially traumatic experience for our furry friends.
If you have a dog, here are some tips to keep them calm this Guy Fawkes provided by the RSPCA:
• Walk them during the day, before fireworks go off.
• Close windows and curtains to muffle the sound of fireworks
• Put on some music or tv to mask the firework sounds
• Create a quiet space where your dog can feel in control
• Stay calm, as your emotions can influence your pet
For more info on dogs and other animals, visit the RSPCA site here >> https://crowd.in/0Bt4Z4