Right at Home Aylesbury Vale and Chiltern - Care Givers
- Animal Care
- Business Analyst
- Charity & voluntary work
- Chef / Cook
- Driving & Logistics
- Engineering & manufacturing
- Hair Dressers
- Manual Work
- Sales & Tickets
- Venue Hire
- More from Healthcare
Phone Number: 01296 798910
Address: Unit 3, 50 Aylesbury Road, HP22 5AH
Right at Home Aylesbury Vale and Chiltern are currently searching for ambitious, driven, and passionate individuals to join our team as Care Givers.
What we can offer you:
· Excellent pay and rewards (starting at £10 per hour (incl. holiday pay)
· Paid mileage
· A company who genuinely cares about you and your goals
· Ongoing support, development, and training
· Progression opportunities
· A fantastic 'family feel' culture
Right at Home is a new business operating in the Aylesbury area, with the backing of a network of over 60 established Right at Home businesses across the UK. We offer an outstanding and quality care service to help people lead independent lives in the security and comfort of their own home. Our management team has over 20 years' experience in the sector. We want to recruit and reward a small but growing team of carers with kindness and compassion at the heart of everything they do.
Our Care Givers are out delivering exceptional Care duties in the field. As a Care Giver you will support vulnerable adults in the local community providing personal care, assisting with washing, dressing, shopping, housekeeping, and meal preparation etc. Companionship is equally important.
The candidate requirements:
· Have a full driving licence as well as access to their own car
· Be caring and friendly, wanting to make a real difference in the local community
· Will be a team player, willing to go above and beyond for clients and the team
· Live within a 10-mile radius of Aylesbury
If you are looking to join a company who genuinely cares about you with endless progression opportunities, then please click 'Apply Now' to avoid missing out.
Full PPE is provided to all carers to keep them and our clients safe, including gloves, aprons, Visors and masks. Infection control training is provided. All interviews and training sessions are held in areas which allow for social distancing.
Reference ID: RaH Ayls CG
Part-time hours: part time hours up to 30 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From £10.00 per hour
Right at Home follows all Public Health England Guidance on COVID-19 to minimise risks to both clients and all our staff and carers. We have no cases of COVID currently, and regularly check staff for symptoms, acting responsibly to minimise risks.