The Aylesbury Sew & So's MONDAY Meet-Up
Next: Monday, December 12th, 2022
Runs until Monday, December 12th, 2022 (See all dates)
- 7:00pm - 9:30pm
- Church Of The Holy Spirit, Aylesbury, HP21 7UE
Come and join us for a relaxed Meet-Up which gives you the opportunity to needle-craft and socialise with like-minded people.
Whether you’re a knitter, quilter, cross stitcher, hand embroiderer, sewer, crocheter, or any other needle crafter, come along with your current project, and we can all share ideas and learn new skills.
• We’ll have an iron, ironing board and a cutting mat available at each session for use.
• Just £2 per person per session towards the hall hire. (PAYG)
• There is limited parking in the attached church car park with additional parking on adjacent road.
We look forward to welcoming both existing and new members.
If you have any questions, please feel free to pop us a PM.
This is the first of our three weekly Aylesbury sessions; the others are on:
* Wednesdays 7.30pm to 10pm at Quarrendon & Meadowcroft Community Centre.
* Thursdays 9.30am to 11.30am at Buckingham Park Community Centre.
Church Of The Holy Spirit
71 Camborne Avenue
The event runs from 7:00pm to 9:30pm on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.