Event 8 of Ali’s Rennie Grove fundraiser: Ultra tour of Jersey

Saturday, 9 October 2021

Time
05:30 - 23:55
Venue
Online Only, Not Applicable
Price
Donations to Rennie Grove very much appreciated

Event 8 of 10 in memory of my dad Keith Ratcliffe to raise funds for Rennie Grove hospice care who supported my dad with end of life care in his home an absolutely outstanding charity who literally granted my dads wish to be at home rather than die in hospital

JERSEY – THE JEWEL OF THE CHANNEL ISLANDS. THE ISLAND PACKS AN ALMIGHTY PUNCH – WITH HUGE SANDY BEACHES RUBBING SHOULDERS WITH STUNNING CLIFF-TOP PATHS, PEPPERED IN WITH OODLES OF ANCIENT AND MODERN HISTORICAL SITES AND A TRUCK-LOAD OF QUINTESSENTIAL SEASIDE CHARM. THE ROUTE CONSTITUTES A FULL CIRCUMNAVIGATION OF THE ISLAND AND RACKS UP ULTRA DISTANCE OVER 2 DAYS.

The course is characterised by a largely off-road route, with some tarmac, set to a soundtrack of crashing waves and a rich pallette of views, lashings of fresh sea air and all held together by Rat Race’s legendary pit stops. As a first multi-day, it’s perfect. As an intro to Ultra, it’s perfect. As a seasoned veteran’s ‘weekend away,’ it’s perfect. You get the idea. The UTJ delivers 52 miles in total split into 2 coastal running days of 30 and 22 miles each; with each day offering a totally differing character to the running.

https://ultratourofjersey.co.uk/

More Information (Bucks Radio is not responsible for external websites)

Venue

Online Only
Not Applicable
Not Applicable

More details for this venue

Dates

The event runs from 05:30 to 23:55 on the following dates.
Select a date to add this event to your calendar app.

Aylesbury Duck Race 2024

You got to be in it to win it

How To Listen - It's Easy!

Download our apps

Our Apps are now available for iOS, Android and Smart Speakers

Listening on Smart Speakers

Making it easier for you to connect to Bucks Radio via your smart speakers.

Follow Us